Thursday, May 15, 2008

My excitement!


This is Ryan's desk...messy i know....but if you look in the yellow box that is a picture of Ryan and I. :) he is so cute to put it up on his desk.
Today i am leaving early from work to go pick him up at the airport! i am so excited i can hardly wait for it. i want to just leave right now which is 6:21am and go sit in the airport and just sit. i am kinda pathetic to even think of that.
later on today we will be going to disney land and i am pretty stoked....omg did i mention to you all that we will have matching shirts!!! enought said
i willl for sure update more after my trip as to what happends on my lil family trip with Ryan's family. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so excited for you. You gotta take lots of pics and post a super huge blog when you get home. I'm so jealous by-the-way. I want Ryder to be big enough so I can take him to Disneyland. Have so much fun.
    Love you!
    Love me.

    ReplyDelete