Monday, April 13, 2009

Bad Night

Last night was one of the horrific night I have ever experienced since after seeing the movie The Ring. What was so weird was that Ryan was in the same boat.

We went to bed as usual last night. At around 1:30 we both woke up and pretty fully awake unable to be comfortable and both of us had really bad uneasy dreams. After getting up we both still feel uneasy. I wish I could describe what it all feels like but uneasy is the best I can come up with. Being the religious girl that I am I can tell that there was a bad spirit there. I hate knowing that there is bad spirit in my home...IT IS MY HOME!!!! My home is suppose to be my safe place! Don't know how it happend and why but this bad spirit was hard to chase away. Usually a little prayer will make me feel all better but even a prayer with Ryan did not work. We ended up staying up for an hour and a half saying prayers and reading scriptures. Then IT FINALLY LEFT! We turned off the lights and layed in bed. It is amazing the difference of feeling after reading scripture and diligently trying to have the good spirits there. We both fell right back to sleep and it was all good from there.

I am so greatful for the gosple and the knowledge that I have that we can always have Heavenly Father's angels watch over us as we work to keep it there.

I know one thing for sure...I hate that yucky feeling that bad spirits bring. Darn Satan!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah that is just weird. Just makes you wonder what Satan is up to huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to have your sweet husband dedicate your home. :o)

    ReplyDelete