Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I love my iMac



I just love my desktop! Ryan and I decided that we would get an iMac for our Christmas present for each other and it is seriously the best purchase ever. This thing has been so useful and helpful with our life and my aspiring business. Thats right, my business. I have been always had a love for interior design and I think now that I don't have a job it is the best excuse to get over my excuses in pursuing my dream of owning my own business in interior decorating. So far everything is in the works, just got my business card and my site should be up by Friday....busy busy person I have been!

Talking about my own business Ryan has been more then supportive. I am thankful for such a great husband, how can I live my life with out him now that I know he exist? I can't. Having him gone for a night with boys is kinda torture :(

I did mention I will be posting pictures....I will save that for next post when I actually remember to take pictures in the day time. As for now, Good night.

6 comments:

  1. Good Luck!!!! Remember to post a link to your website!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my next gift to myself, LOL I have a mac laptop, and dont think I could ever go back to a regular windows PC! Good luck with your new buisness!! :) I wish I was creative enough to start one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my mac too! Best computers ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! sunny you seriously have the cutest little tummy!! i love it.

    and your house is so dang cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I am moving into new house in a couple months. Maybe you will have to help me with some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky!!!!! And good luck with your business!

    ReplyDelete