Monday, July 28, 2008

I got a dress!!!


ok so this was hard and i did not think i was going to find a dress in one day. lil did i know it was done pretty fast.

first of all i like to state (and you guys would all know already cuz all my friends that read my blog are married already) that those darn dresses are effin heavy. i worked up a sweat just trying them on! i mean how do you put them on and try to fine the groud to stand on so you dont trip by stepping on your own dress.

so apparently the style right now is to have lots of beading and sequence and POOF! LOTS AND LOTS OF POOF!

i am looking for something that is not really shiny and no beads or glitter or POOF. and i found the perfect one on the sale rack. i am quite proud of myself cuz i did not spend that much. hurray for me. one more thing down and millions to go! haha.
ps...there will be sleeves. it will def need some alteration

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe what a good deal you got. You are going to be a beautiful bride! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavy and expensive! Remember to enjoy your wedding; it is the only one you get. PS I have the most awesomest wedding present for you guys (if my wife lets me get it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you were getting married so soon....4 days!!! How exciting! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete