Thursday, July 24, 2008

Squirrle?

well as you all already know...Ryan is coming home. he has decide to leave the academy. i think this is a real good thing cuz that place does not make any sense sometimes. anywho, we are getting married sept 20th '08.

my two year plan for my wedding got cut down to 2 months in almost instant. i guess i can't really complain, i would rather get married now then wait 3 years...who does that?! haha ;) there is just so much going on i really love it!

i have talk to ryan about this and we are still getting beax. this would be our pet. i am so excited for this!!! he will be a well loved squirrl. i have read just about every thing about the southern flying squirrl!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Wow- that is coming up soon! We got married Sept 30th- ha pretty close. Let me know if you need any help with anything :) and are you serious on the squirrle? lol- won't it run away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no its not going to runaway i dont think. and melissa i need your address. i send you an email so email me back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Sorry! :) I will- and I need to give you the pudding recipe! Sorry so late!!!! :) Love ya

    ReplyDelete