Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Honeymoon





I love vacation! This was the best vacation I have ever had! it was so much fun. Our stops were San Diego, Catalina Island, and Ensenada Mexico. My favorite stop was Catalina Island. I have more pictures on facebook if you want to check it out.

I would recomand a cruise for every honeymoon. It was great. you can sleep whenever or go out when ever and eat whenever you are hungry cuz everything in inclusive. We walked all over the place when we got off the "floating device" it was great cuz we would get so tired at night we would pass out right after dinner.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention how big of losers we are. We would go to sleep at 8pm and wake up at 5am every day. We never slept in a day! We would wake up and eat breakfast with the old people. We even got comments from an older couple that we are the only young people up this early! lol.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cruises ARE the best honeymoon ever. Too bad I had a stupid kidney infection the FIRST night of ours. I was told no sex and no sun. I was like, "WHAT? We're in the bahamas! What else am I supposed to do?!?" I'm glad you stayed healthy! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN!! Congratulations! looks like a blast, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete