Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Random thoughts

I have no idea what I want to write about. I just want to talk. I am at work right now and I find myself just stare at my computer screen just sitting here feeling horrible. My eyes feel so heavy and i know if I stand up there is a high possibility of me falling over.

Where do you get a pint of BlueBell icecream? I have a coupon from when I donated blood and I can't even find a pint! I know fry's have blueBell but they dont have pints. Kinda sucks that I can't get icecream.

Ryan and I are proud parents of our lil puppy girl. She is the best puppy I have ever heard of. When we first got her she was from the shelter of course they dont train her or anything. Its been just over three weeks now and she is potty trained, plays fetch, obey commands like sit, laydown, drop it, stay, and no. She does not bark or whine or any noise at all. she is such a sweet heart!

I am so tired I am not sure I can last a whole day.

I get my wedding pics on Friday! yay! So when I get a chance this weekend I will be posting them.

Still love being married....Ryan and I have not fought yet....I been wondering when we will.

I want all my friends to know that I am still your friend....I just have work and school and dog and husband and i am a loser. I am always down for going out if it is planned and in my calender, but I am always avalible for emergencys, you should all know that by now.

I love my husband and I am so thankful for him.

ps. Joe's crab shack is not so bad....it made me sick though....all that deep fry do things to my body that is not what i call healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! That is what happens when you get married. It seems like you loose touch, between all of the things you juggle. Wait til you have a kid! We know you are there for us... but we also know you are a busy woman!! Horrah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man deep fried foods get me the same way. I also recently got sick from sushi for the first time. Went to Saketini with some friends from work and was totally sick all night. I would still eat it again though. So yummy.

    ReplyDelete