Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ready Made


This is a fun little magazine that I have been introduced by my good friend here at work. This is such a fun Suzi home maker do it all. The site is below and I have listed some of the things that I have read and found it to be really fun and useful. I must say I will def pick up some of these ideas. Have fun!



IN THE CLEAR-Buff a thin layer of shaving cream onto the bathroom mirror to prevent it from steaming up while you bathe. The glass won't look any different, but it will stay fog-free.


STOCKING STUFFER-Make use of orphaned socks taking up space in your drawer by slipping them over fragile holiday ornaments to keep the decorations intact until next year.


TRUE BOUNCE-Avoid the nasty toxins in fabric softeners (and save a few bucks) by throwing three tennis balls into the dryer with a load of wash. The balls create air pockets that help clothes dry faster and feel fluffier.


2 comments:

  1. Those are some good ideas! If you put tennis balls in the dryer though won't your close smell like nasty rubber?

    ReplyDelete