Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Have I been lazy or what?!

I have not posted forever and so most of you are out of the loop. Here are the things happending.

  1. We have an offer on a old old house in east mesa on brown and ellsworth. it is 3b2bth and slightly ghetto
  2. Freedom has left the apartment. they finally found out that we have a dog and so she is now living with mom and pop biggs. i miss her very very very very very much. she is my little baby.
  3. Ryan and i both signed up for summer class at mcc taking astronomy. it will be fun to be in the same class.
  4. i signed up for calsses for fall and i will be taking 3 classes in interior design at mcc. ryan will be going to asu i think.
  5. I regret in buying tresseme...what made me think that just because it is cheap it will be the same quality as my expensive stuff. i have now testify that i am very wrong and i should just get what Mo tells me to get.
  6. Ryan is the best husband ever! he is so sweet and loves me everyday, especially the days that i miss freedom the most.
  7. 4 months left till we are going to the temple to be sealed.

well that s about it i think. not much else. untill next time when i have something else more productive to say, I love you!!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the temple!!! That is AWESOME!!!!! I hope you are reunited with Freedom soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sad about freedom getting the boot! :( But over all great updates!!! You'll be just up the street from us if you move to ellsworth and brown!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you taking classes. You are going to school them. You are already an amazing interior designer. Hoorah. Sad day that freedom had to go, but I am glad family was able to take em so you can get em back when you get your house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting and congrats on the temple sealing! it's an amazing experience and feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everything goes well with the offer on the house! I'm sorry you had to relocate freedom but hopefully you will be all together in your new house very soon :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm...we're about 4 hours north of St. George. BUT i have family in there that comes up here quite often. let me get a hold of them and i'll let you know! thanks!

    ReplyDelete