Friday, November 13, 2009

Mostly Decorated

to the right of the 6 squares is the front door.

Ok so here is the house. I know i mentioned that i was not going to post till i am done, but i ran out of funds so this is what i got so far. I will take pics of the kitchen again once i get my new dinning table in tomorrow. I will keep posted.  The kitchen is actually a light lime green. very pretty...you can't really tell with the pictures, i know it looks yellow.



  Next to the painting on the right that you can bearly see there will be like sconces or something to go with the painting.

  Well that is about it. more pictures later. bye!

7 comments:

  1. it looks so good! Can't wait to come see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cute! Great job! We have the same coffee table as you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really good! Definitely makes me want a house to decorate. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you guys have done all that already!!!! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh long lost Sunny.....How are you?! it is so great to see you guys are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete