Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our little house!

We technically moved in Thursday Oct 29th when we got our keys. We did not officially move in with all of our stuff till the 31st. Wow we love having our own place. It is nice and peaceful and it is just the way we like it. What I love the most? I can cook again!!!! I think second to Interior Design habits I love to cook and like to think that I am a pretty darn good one :) Well the house is close to being done in the front room and in the kitchen...still needs some touches so I am not posting those pictures yet but I will post what it looked like when we just moved in. Oh and just a little treat...I painted a tree in the hall way. Enjoy.











 





4 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the mural. I need to come down and check your house out in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tree! you are amazing. its so fun being married. i am happy you got a house, thats so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a good artist! I love the tree!

    ReplyDelete