Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Day with Lara and baby Ryder

After a hard day at work I got to go hang out with Lara and baby. It was a great day! Lara helped me a lot trying to set up this blog thing. It is really hard! I would say this is def harder then myspace. (I don't have a myspace)

Ryder is getting so big now and he is the cutest lil bundle of love. He loves auntie Sunny cuz he puked all over me. I think that is his way of claiming what is his. its like "Oh oops I puked milk all over her, MINE, MINE, MINE, ....."

We also attempted at tuning Lara's dad's old guitar. It was really fun cuz the whole time I am trying not to break the old strings on that guitar. Suppositively it has not been played for 5 years. It was fun. My tuning skills are not nearly as good as daddy Poulsen's. He played us songs and we danced. Oh Ryder danced too, in fact he fell asleep to grandpa Poulsen's mesmorizing music!

Mommy Poulsen made dinner. Left overs are the best. I am a big fan. We had garlic bread, lasagna, spaghetti, spinach, broccoli, squash, rib meat, corn, and a delicious strawberry pie desert.

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! Good post Sun. My dad was so funny. I'm surprised he sang in front of you. I thought he would be too embarrassed. And sorry about the baby puke. He tends to do that quite often. So dinner tasted good but as I was reading all the different things we ate, I felt sick again. And by "felt sick again" I mean when I got home I spend plenty of time on the pot. I got so sick from that food. HA! I hope you're feeling ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad I missed you girls. Yay you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete