Friday, April 25, 2008

Some China buffet

Today was a lazy day at work. I have to admit that I spend a lil time on this thing to get it going. I think the best part of my day was my nap after work. it was a good fantastic hr.

I went to see Lara, Melissa, and Ryder. We went to this China Buffet on Baseline and Power. Its prob the best Buffet I ever been to. Its quite decent. They have pretty good sushi too. It was funny that when we left I have realized that the people that were there were the same people that i saw when I came in.

Oh and I saw John Tucker must die tonight....its a funny movie. I like it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have a blog now! It sounds like you had a fun night! We should get together soon, it's been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ok it works now-i can see your blog (obviously lol) I had so much fun hanging out with you as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you didnt call me!! Sounds like you guys have fun. Cant wait for the BBQ. I am going to Laras at 3 on Weds Be there.

    ReplyDelete