Sunday, January 25, 2009

Primary....


So I got a calling in Primary teaching the Valiant 10. Today was my turn to teach and I had 13 kids today. It was insane to keep them all sitting down and then we discovered that we did not have enough chairs so some were sitting on the floor. Some kids are great, but some had really loud voices. I love them though, they are all very smart. I love Primary and all the fun things they do and the sweet little spirits they have. I am so blessed to have them!

6 comments:

  1. Yea for primary! Brent & I were primary teachers for about 2 years! We loved it! We started with the sunbeams and moved up with them to CTR5! SO much fun! We also had like 12 kids! Get a primary partners book! Huge help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME Sunny!!! I LOVE Primary!! Right now I am the chorister. WOO HOO!! As for the blog....go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com They have lots of free backgrounds. Or you can also try izziegraceblogbackgrounds.blogspot.com
    Let me know if that doesn't work and I can give you some others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO SUNNY!!! I love your blog!! How did you get that picture in the title?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you totally wouldn't mind if I send my CTR 5 in there with you when I'm gone right? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! That is a lot of kids!! I teach the vailiant 9 and I only have 7 girls. It is a great calling I have learned so much from it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I teach Valiant 9... I have a kid that likes to eat paper. He thinks it's super funny when all the other kids think he's weird. Oh the joys of being a kid.

    ReplyDelete