Sunday, January 18, 2009

Coyotes Game


I guess I could have blogged bout this a long time ago, but Ryan and I went to a Coyotes game. At Ry's job QT, every week you can enter your name and they do a raffle for a game or something of a perk. Well Ry's name was picked and we got tickets. I did not realized how expensive these games are. I mean we did not pay anything for it but the price is on the ticket. These are $100 a piece!

It was really fun, we did not get totally into it though. I guess Ry and I are not huge on other sports like hockey. It was fun watching them creaming eachother though. Actually, it was really really fun. We got to cheer when they score and everything. We did not get to stay for the whole game cuz I had to work the next day. It was a fun experience though.

PS. we were like the hottest people there.

4 comments:

  1. How fun!! The best thing at a hockey game is when they fight... oh and I have no doubt you were the hottest people there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how anyone can not "get into" HOCKEY!! :o) Just kidding. At first it is kind of hard to understand what all those different colored lines mean. Of course I am going into my 8th year as a "hockey mom" so my opinion is a little biased. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like loads of fun! I've never been to a hockey game but always thought it would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool, I've never been to a hockey game, and looks like you had some good seats too! I personally love basketball games, those are my fav!

    ReplyDelete