Monday, December 22, 2008

First trip of the season:Snowboarding

It was a blast! We went to Snowbowl in Flagstaff and it was def a good first trip. The snow was wonderful, lots of powder. We left early Sat. morning and Jared drove. We did not get any pictures so this one was one that I got off the website.

I must say that Snowbowl is realy really small, much smaller then Sunrise. Since I did not go a whole lot last season I was able to pick myself up and start learning again. I think I am comfortable enough to do some jumps next time. I love snowboarding so much, I wish Ryan enjoy it too. :(

I was sad that Ryan could not go. He had to work the night before and the night after. I was sad and I missed him a lot. He was so sweet, when I got to my car to drive home Ryan had left a wonderful note that he missed me and love me so much with a lil bag of Ghirardelli chocolate. He is such a wonderful husband.

Oh, and Jared and Ashely was on 15 news. I guess they were doing a report on the snow on opening day. So Jared and Ashley was on TV. What else....Bryce and Tyler was ripping it up. Scott biffed it a lot. Tyler was interestingly enough to fall while in line for the lift. haha. that was so funny. The End

2 comments:

  1. sunny i found your blog! we can be blogging friends now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures Sunny!!!!! I'm so glad we are friends!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete