Monday, December 8, 2008

School Is Out!!!


This will be the last time that I will be looking at this....I hate school. So last night I turned in my final project for these two classes. I must say, my grammer sucks more then a dyson vacuum. Ryan helped me to correct my grammer for both of my finals and I feel so dumb and unable to write a decent paper. I cried and cried, thankfully I have a compassionate husband. He really helped me to feel better. He was so helpful and i am so greatful for him. I am just glad that school is over.
My plan now is to go to MCC or something. Gotta do that hands on stuff, writing really is not my thing.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for great hubbys! And Christmas break!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww poor Sun! Don't cry! Glad Ryan could help you. Just FYI if you ever need more help and Ryan's not available...I know I live far away but I would be more than happy to help you. I LOVE editing papers and English is my best subject. I know it can be very frustrating though.

    ReplyDelete