Monday, December 1, 2008

Keep Christ in Christmas




http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2008/11/28/2008-11-28_worker_dies_at_long_island_walmart_after.html

I have to say, this news was one of the many that happened on black Friday. What has gotten into people? Why has this holiday been turned into rude people in bad moods because of the stressfulness of getting presents? Are presents really what the holiday is all about?

I am not going to lie, I love presents. I just think that we need a good reminder that presents is to symbolize the gifts that Christ got when he was born. We are celebrating his birth and we really should do it more justice.

This holiday is a great chance to show more love and stand out of the crowd of angry mobs that are not getting their way, great chance to do more charity even in your own home, family, and friends. Help each other to make this holiday more joyous for all.

I hope that each of us will take the time to remember the significance of the holiday. I love you and have a safe and blessed holiday.




1 comment: