Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Find the hero in you.

So I actually donate blood on a regular basis. I like it because I think I am helping some what to help people because I really do not do enought to contribute to the society. I just attended another BLOODY EVENT yesterday (Tuesday) at work. I dont usually get any side effects from giving blood, but this time I was not feeling so hot.

I got back to work shortly after I have just gave about a pint of blood and I started to feel really really tired. I have never felt any sort of anything from giving blood!!! Well this time I started to figure out why I was feeling really fatique. Someone had suggested that I go weight myself and I thought I was still haning on to my 120 something since I had been on that weight forever. Just in case you guys are wondering...last year about the same time I was bout 130lbs. Some awesome person at work actually had a scale so I found out that I weight about 114lb now. I have lost a lot of weight and I did not even know it. I am only 4 lbs over the limit where I may not be able to donate.

I have not done a whole lot different in what I eat....The only thing I can see is that I dont really eat much after 6pm and I go to bed about 10pm. I guess I can say that if you want to lose some extra fluff....don't eat 3-4 hours before sleeping. :)

Hurray Blood!

2 comments:

  1. I thought you looked skinnier.... you look great tho! I need to stop eating period! JK

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a good woman for giving blood so much. I've done it a few times but haven't done it in a while (you're not allowed to when you're pregnant or nursing). Aaron does it almost every month. I'm glad we have people like you and him to give blood!!

    ReplyDelete