Friday, March 6, 2009

New job once again!

So Ryan got another job....He works now for LeSueur Car Company. He is a sells person there so if you need help finding a car contact him.

What I like about this change is that he now has SUNDAYS OFF!!! I absolutly love that. I hate him working on Sundays and having him home will be so amazing. We are so blessed with so many opportunities and to make life easier.

Ryan likes it there so far. People there are good people and they have good used cars. Ryan actually got this Civic Si there on the same lot.

Welp, that is about it for this one...untill next....love ya!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad he can have Sundays off now!!!! That is Tiff's husbands day off too!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sunny, I have something I need to email you, but i don't have your email. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete