Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I am a Winner?!

Wow I never win anything...I mean anything at all. I was wrong. Monday I got a call from this Alliance Sweepstake place and they said I was one of 8 winners for Anna's linens for $500 giftcard!!! I could not believe it, me, win?

Well long story short...I bought a comforter there cuz one of Ryan's friend was going to stay with us for a couple of days (btw he end up not). They were so nice over there I decided that I will fill out the survey thatwas on the recipt for that store. Two months later I get this call and I am just so excited.

As most of you know, we are moving into our house soon and this cannot be more then better timing for a nice gift to a home store.

I am thankful :)

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!! Perfect timing too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sweet and what great timming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh, how exciting! I never win anything either. Maybe I'm next in line? Anyways, you'll have to let us know what you end up buying with your winnings.

    ReplyDelete