Thursday, September 3, 2009

Long Lost Dream

So I have been depressed lately about my life. Don't get me wrong...I have a great life but I just started to realized why I have worked for the last 2 years doing the same thing and no progress in my own desire to work my dream.

What is my dream you might ask? I want to start my own company in interior decorating...if I can just tough it out and finish school maybe one day I can be a designer. Eventually I would love to have my own little shop with all of the beautiful little things that brings sunsine in homes.

I have tried so hard lately to get it started...I feel like I need a name first. Sounds kinda lame but if I can have a name and get it submited and officialized by the state records office then get a tax ID then build from there I have a good chance of actually doing it.

I need help. I have got some new names that my wonderful husband helped me come up with and I need your vote. I dont have a lot of readers so if you can tell your friends to help vote that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment