Friday, January 1, 2010

just some random thoughts

Tonight I learned that my grandma who is 78 years old still wear heels...she is old and she is short so I guess it makes sense. Tough lady. My mom said to my grandma that she is meant to live long, even if she wanted to die she couldn't. 


Why is that people want others to change? ...if you want to world to change you have to start with yourself. 


 It takes longer to get a point across in Chinese than in English. 


I like good manner, proper etiquette, class, etc. I would like things to go back to the time when there was more respect. I guess there is nothing I can do then to raise my kids that way...can't change everyone. I def enjoy being proper, I don't know why. 


Dogs are amazing. They keep you company because they don't leave your side. They are great companions when there is no one else around and they will love you no matter what. 


My new year resolution?  I don't have one. There are so many things that I want to do with myself that I cannot just put one as priority. Every bit of me can change for the better and I will be working on that every single year till the day I die. 


Loves, 


Sunny B.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely said Sunny! I hope you and your husband had a great New Years, and 2010 is awesome for you {as I am sure it will be, with baby on the way!} Let us know if you ever need anything, remember we are right around the corner! :)

    ReplyDelete