Thursday, January 14, 2010

Nursery Inspiration

Since Lara has posted her nursery inspiration I guess I will post mine as well. I have always loved "Guess how much I love you" book. I just think it is so cute and so sweet. So here is my inspiration room.



Since I don't know if I am having a boy or girl this is a pretty unisex room which is how I wanted it anyways. I will be twigging some parts of it to match some colors in the book, but in general I want to get this feel of calm and simple. It's going to be a great project, can't wait.


5 comments:

  1. I love that idea! Very cool! It will look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVEEE this room idea. So pretty. Its perfect. GREAT CHOICE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it- so simple, yet so cute and so you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sunny, I think that nursery is adorable! I love neutral colors on the walls with pops of color here and there. How fun! Do you know what you're having yet? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete