Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Little Baby Biggs (Frogger)

So here is the little one. So far we are being told that it is a healthy baby and it moves so much! When we saw it this time it was dancing and kicking and bouncing! Ryan could not believe how much it moved in there. During this appt I was able to figure out when the baby was moving and what it felt like. I can feel the baby now! Granted I have to pay attention to feel it but it is a blast to know that its in there and it's  still moving!.


Ryan calls this the Spartan Kick!



It looks like it is sucking it's thumb but its little hands is just by this face.



the little frogger is so cute.



5 comments:

  1. What a cute lil bubba! I don't even have a good profile pic of my baby yet :( she was facing my spine and it was too hard to get one. I'm so excited I can't wait to find out what you're having!! So I LOVE the projects you did. We still need to go Goodwill shopping together on a Saturday. I love the red trunk table and I don't even remember the zebra stuff...is that new too? My favorite is you sitting at the table though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hooray! I bet going to your appointments and seeing pictures makes it so much more real to you. I'm just so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! It is a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love to see the little gummy bears pictures when their swimming and dancing around. Your house is looking wonderful too, I love the red chest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sunny--I didn't know that you were having a baby! That is the best. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete