Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's.....A GIRL!!!

I know it has been a while now but i am a bad blogger and I am working on it. So most of you know who are FaceBookers that we are having a girl! We can't be more excited for this little bundle of joy pops out. Ryan is already dying to have a little baby to hold.....look below.


This is one of the things I love in life. I think I have the cutest little family. Ryan is trying to hold Freedom like a baby. Not sure if she liked it but she stayed there for a while :) She loves daddy attention.  

Story: Last night I was making dinner with the back door open cuz it was nice outside and so Freedom can run in or run out to her desire. Close to dinner time she knows Ryan is coming home soon. Ever time she hears a car outside going Vroom Vroom she runs to the front door and looks out the window expecting Ryan's car pull up. It was cute and things like that warms up my heart even though she is just a doggy, she is after all my child for now. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you are so cute! I'm glad you are having a girl! Little girls are just so so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your mini me!!! You look so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your girl! I was hoping I would have the girl luck like everyone else this summer but I guess I'm supposed to have lots of little boys! haha She is going to be so cute! I bet you are having a blast finding such cute girly things! So Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You make such a cute prego! ha-ha! Our babes our going to be so close in age!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you too! :) now I will add you to my blogging list! :) I love good will projects too, but seriously, have fun while you can cause it is SOOOO much harder with kids! :) So get lots done before she is born, and while she still sleeps a lot as a baby! :)

    ReplyDelete