Monday, March 15, 2010

My poor handicapped Freedom

This is her Sat evening :( My poor Free Free did something with her back paw nails while we went on a walk and she snapped it! It was bleeding all over the place. Good thing we were not too far from home so I carried her home and placed her in the bath tub cuz blood was DRIPPING! It got on Ryan's leg, my pants, on the floor...etc. Eventually we cleaned her up and was able to super glue her nails and wrap it up to prevent it from snapping again.

Poor Freedom has pretty much spent her days on our bed just laying here all the days since sat night. I think she might be just taking advantage of the situation, that or she just don't like the sticky tape and gauze   that i put on her leg. She looks so pathetic.

3 comments:

  1. I hope she feels better soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the super glue works! I know I had a girlfriend that did that all the time, but she didn't walk on her hands! :)

    ReplyDelete