Friday, March 19, 2010

She is kicking like crazy!!!

I can't even experess the happieness I feel when I feel Tessa kick. It makes me giggle every time. I already feel like she has a little personality already and she gets fussy when I don't wear things that makes her comfortable. I can't wait to meet her and see that little face of hers. BTW, She totally has Ryan's nose, it is amazing how they look like us! haha. Sorry no pictures lately, I have been unemployed and lazy with taking new pictures. Once all my projects are done I will sure to post some.

For now I am just working on decorating my home and make sure it is ready for Tessa to be here. Check out my other blog when you get a chance.

2 comments:

  1. Just wait a couple more weeks- this last week (my 27th) has been more like punches and kicks in the ribs that HURT! Lol=it's fun though- I love the feeling knowing they are in there having fun beating up his mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such a great feeling isn't it! I love laying in bed at night feeling him move all over, Daddy loves it too, now that the movement is big enough for him to feel. I'm so excited for you guys and your first baby, its SO worth it, even when it keeps you up all night!

    ReplyDelete