Friday, June 13, 2008

Lasik!!!!!


i am getting lasik today. this morning i was freaking out because i was reading the disclosure and it freaked me out! i could go blind! or i could have blurriness forever or stuff like that.
what if my procedure does not do well? what happends if i am blind? suck butt!
i had to pull my manager today and talk to him. he had prk at the same place. oh btw i am going to the nationwide lasik center. and he had to calm me down and make sure that everything will be ok. i even talked to Ryan and he had to google if anyone had a bad experience and stuff. i am being such a baby and i dont know why i am freaking out so much. oh well.
anywho. wish me luck you guys. this weekend i plan on playing my guitar with my eyes closed...i will be so good by the time i can see again! haha. yeah right.
btw...i am freaking myself out

4 comments:

  1. You will be fine. I did it. I love it. You will see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck you'll have to let me know how it goes because I really ant to have that done some day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pic. So when are we getting together? Is your AC still out? Cuz you can definitely come here. We keep the AC at 74 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sunny!! CONGRATS ON BEING ENGAGED!!! I can't believe your with Ryan Biggs, thats so exciting:) how have you been?? I haven't talked to you since like High school! I Was so excited to see a comment from you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete