Thursday, June 19, 2008

Post Lasik

ok so i thought i update now that i am pretty sure my eyes are not getting too much better then it already is.

so the procedure is so easy. i was totally freaking out on nothing! most of the time was preping and waiting. that was it. the actual thing was only like 10 min total.

well so far i can see. not very well but i can see so much better. everything is blury but i think that is my fault cuz i was freaking out so much when i had it done i prob moved. the doctor gave me 2 volumes instead of the normal which is 1.

right after i had to sleep. they gave me some PM stuff and i was out for like 14 hrs. i did wake up one time to go to the rest room. that was a fun experience, i walked into the wall. haha.

the end

1 comment:

  1. Ha! You forgot to mention the wall thing when you talked to me earlier. I hope it your vision has improved; lab test show that repeated bumping of walls can have serious cosmetic consequentness.

    ReplyDelete