Monday, June 9, 2008

No AC


so i have nothing to post about right now. nothing has really happend due to the fact that i can't really talk to Ryan cuz he is deployed right now to train and that my AC is not working.


i did get a new canvas so i can keep myself busy while Ryan is gone, but lord and behold my AC does not work and so its impossible to even stay in my room with out getting all aggrivated. i hate being hot when i dont have to be.


so there for i spent most of my weekend in my brothers room on the computer. the end.

oh and there is a picture for your enjoyment!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love that pic. I e-mailed it to my brothers and sister because it is so freakin funny. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a funny pic. I get it... peep show. If your air is broke why would your brothers room be any cooler?

    ReplyDelete