Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My new number

I am letting all my friends know that i have a new number. most of you know the reason for my new number. it is due to the fact that i have someone harrasing me that i am getting a new number.

verizon said that i could block a number, but i can only block one number at a time and i have to do it every 60 days. i say might as well just change my number. i guess i been wanting a new number anyways.

so i will not put my number on this thing cuz i am scared that the number can go out. so please email me then i will give you my number. love.volcom@gmail.com

i already feel so much better now that i have a new number. its like having a new life! oh how wonderful a new life is. i want to go buy me something new now! like new shoes! hurray for new shoes!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new number! That is crazy! Who was harassing you? Was it some boy? You are pretty amazing so I could see how that could happen, he would just not be able to get over you!! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete