Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mommyhood and Why can't I see YOUR blog?

So I am trying to stalk blogs and I realized that I have now lost access to half of the blogs I stalked.Seriously? If you are on my list of blogs to stalk please add me on your private thing-a-ma-jig so I can stalk your blog!

So now about mommyhood, I love it! I love my little cheekers. Today I went on a date with Ryan for our little valentine outing and I miss that little bon bon like crazy. The way I describe it so Ryan would understand was to try and leave his iPhone at home for a couple of hours and tell me how you feel. Yeah, he would go absolutely insane. Not only does the child have to go through separation anxiety, but so does the parent(s).

There are so many little moments of joy with Tess I can't even count them. She is so amazing and learning so fast. Here is a list at no particular order:


  • I love the way she squeals
  • I love how strong she is (she was able to push herself up at 5 weeks?)
  • I love how she just learned to blow bubbles with her mouth
  • I love the way she tries to talk
  • I love it when she rubs her eyes when she is tired
  • I love it when she would laugh at the weirdest things...
    • Freedom makes her laugh
    • noise a paper makes sometimes makes her laugh
    • bouncing up and down makes her laugh
    • tickles
    • me laughing makes her laugh
    • oh there are so many things that makes her laugh
  • I love it when she tries to swim on the floor
  • Her smiles are heavenly :)
  • She will make funny faces before she starts to really cry
I can't even list everything there are so many. I love being Tessa's mom. She is so perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Sunny.....I have missed you! Send me your e-mail and I will add you to our private list;
    tatumrenee144@yahoo.com

    glad your back!

    ReplyDelete