Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Strawberry Cake

I love this strawberry cake recipe. Every time I make it before you know it, it will be all gone! (Sorry no pictures. I would take one, but I already ate half of it)

Ingredients:
half package of vanilla cake
1 package of cream cheese
1 tub of whip topping
1C powder sugar
1lb of fresh strawberry hulled
1tub of strawberry glaze

Bake cake according to package in a 13x9 pan (preferably glass)

Soften cream cheese and add in powder sugar. *Mix very well. Then add whip topping to the cream cheese mix

Chop strawberry to little pea size pieces

When the cake is cooled spread the cream cheese mixture on top and add the chopped strawberries (spread it around) then add the glaze (spread that too)

Refrigerate for a few hours and it is done!

I have made my own whipcream instead of buying the whip topping. It is still delish, but it does not firm up as well. You can also make your own strawberry glaze if you chose to.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment