Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wow Long Time!!!

Seriously, how long has it been since I posted...yeah about 6 months ago. Where have I been? I have no idea. Can having a baby really take up all your time so you stop blogging? I will answer myself, that will be a NO. I just have not made blogging a priority.

As I was, and still, making dinner I came across a few thoughts that maybe someone as bored as you would like to read about. So there I was chopping cabbage for the mouthwatering Mexican meal that we will have tonight I noticed that my feet hurts standing there. Then I realized that I needed to balance my weight better and put more weight to the front of my feet so my heel will not hurt so bad. SO HERE WAS THE REAL THOUGHT. Old ladies all have the crusty heels...OMG I am getting old. I just thought that they get the crusty heels because they don't take care of their feet, but no, I take very good care of my feet and I can keep it up so it does not look absolutely gross. End of that thought.

Tessa is so old now, before I know it I will be helping her move to her first apartment and I will be heart broken that I can't keep my eyes on her 24 hours. I just love those chubby cheekies to pieces!! She is maybe 17lbs now and she is tall. I forget how tall she is but she is in the 85% tile for hight. Her favorite thing to do right now when she is bored is to blow bubbles with her spit. She can sit by herself and roll as she wishes and she LOVES Monkee see Monkee do.

We repainted our living room...yup it has only been a little over one year since we moved in and we are repainting. Ryan actually accidentally made a hole in the wall so I used that excuse to redecorate (shhhh... don't tell him). We also put up crown molding in our livingroom. I will post pictures...I am just too lazy to find the camera, go in my messy office that I have been putting off cleaning, and sit there. Tessa has issues with not seeing me and the office right now is no place for baby. :(

I love you guys and I have not stalk any blogs lately, I need to hop on that and see what everyone is up to.

More thoughts on motherhood in the next post, don't want to bore you with too much all at once. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey, welcome back to blogging world! You have been missed. Time to post some pictures of little Tessa!
    I can't wait to move back either and finally be able to hang out with our friends again. I'm not sure which apartment is newer between the two that we looked at because they both were pretty similar on the interiors. One is on Greenfield and Southern and the other is on Gilbert and University.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you!!!! So glad you are back. My blog is currently not totally up.....but I love reading yours!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete