Sunday, February 20, 2011

Photos

Yes I know I promised photos 2 posts or so ago and I still have not posted them. Well it is 8:33 at night and I am ready for bed. Lucky for you I just found my camera! I think I left it at my friend Megan's house. Anywho....this is what we have been up to the last week (I will back track a little later).

 We went to the Chinese New Year festival over at the Chinese Cultural Center in Phoenix. Here are baby Tessa and Olive.

Here are the dads


Here is Ryan and I at the garden. There was tons of people there and it was a good time. 


Megan and I. 


We hung out later that eve as well with the Nelsons and our other neighbor the Ayers. So this is what happends when we get together. Everyone is just hanging out and Ryan is off by himself playing video games. Silly boy. 


This week we have nothing really going on, but I will for sure post more pictures now that I found my camera (Thanks Megan!). Will post updates soon of the house...

1 comment: